What is Music Xray and how can it help you? (hint: click the video)
Music Xray automatically matches your songs to real industry opportunities. Then, we put you directly in touch with the decision makers. Then, we guarantee they listen and respond. Seriously!
On Music Xray, you either get the deals you seek or the feedback you need to help you eventually land them. No strings. No catches.
We call it a 21st century A&R platform. Our users typically call it phenomenal.
If you are a SoundCloud user who does not yet have a Music Xray account, you must first create one by clicking the "sign up" link in the upper left hand corner of this page. One of the first steps in the sign up process will enable you to link your SoundCloud account to your new Music Xray account.
Activate the Music Xray App in the SoundCloud App Gallery between today and December 21st at midnight EST and be considered for an audition for NBC’s The Voice!
· Activating the app places you in a pool from which 10 musicians will be chosen for private audition slots for NBC’s The Voice. Upon activation, your SoundCloud track library is analyzed with acoustic analysis software and automatically matched to real industry opportunities. Then, we put you in touch with the decision makers behind each opportunity and we guarantee they listen and respond. Seriously!
· Finally, a level playing field where it doesn’t matter who you know. All that matter are your talent, skill, and your artistic appeal.
· Starting today and until the 21st of December, everyone who activates the app will be from among those chosen for several slots for private auditions for The Voice in January and February in various cities across the United States. All you have to do is activate the app to be eligible.
· And if by chance you’re a current Music Xray user without a SoundCloud account, what are you waiting for? Music Xray works best with SoundCloud.
· As soon as your music is in the system, you will receive an email for each song letting you know if there are currently any industry professionals on Music Xray actively seeking songs like yours.
· We use acoustic similarity software to do this. You can read more about it here.
· We then send you one email per week if any industry professional has started or stopped seeking songs like yours. We'll alert you when your songs have been displayed in an industry professional's search results (we have an awesome search engine used by many of the 1300 industry professionals.)
· If your songs are being passed over, we help you understand why. We give you access to the resources you need to get advice, get better, and get noticed.
· Plus, we'll send you an email each week listing all the new opportunities that have opened on the site in the previous 7 days so you can stay keyed into the pulse of the industry.
Oh Yeah. That's all free.
Step 2: Submit your best track to a few industry professionals. (We give you a $4 credit to get you started.)
· Submit your music to be considered for any of the opportunities you see by browsing the site or by referencing the emails you've received that have matched your songs to specific opportunities.
· Although some industry professionals have a higher submission fee than others, we give you a $4 credit. You can read more about submission fees here.
Step 3: Your music is heard and responded to: GUARANTEED!
· You may land one of the deals with no further action. Landing a deal at this stage is very common and you can read some success stories here.
· If you don't have success right of the bat, you can get directly in touch with producers, song writers, and engineers who can give you advice, critiques and ultimately the step up you need to refine your music and gain traction in the industry.
Then what happens?
· Regardless of whether or not your song is chosen, the industry professional can rate your song. After your song has five ratings (from 5 separate submissions to five professionals of your choice), we show the average ratings to you.
· After your song has five ratings (from 5 separate submissions to five professionals of your choice), we show the average ratings to you.
· These ratings are like a fortune predictor. High ratings mean you're likely on your way to a deal and that even if your song has not yet been selected, keep submitting. It's probably only a matter of time.
We also show well-rated songs to the entire community of industry professionals.
· Hundreds of industry professionals log in every day and listen to the songs that have maintained high ratings after being heard by a few of their peers to whom you've submitted your songs.
· That means that songs that get positive ratings get heard by more and more professionals and get multiple, ongoing shots at being offered a deal - at no further cost!
Ratings not going so well? Don't worry. We know some people who can help.
· If the ratings you're getting from professionals aren't as positive as you'd hoped, don't worry. We give you access to Grammy-winning producers, hit songwriters and a few celebrity artists who will give you honest feedback, advice and tips regarding your music and your submission strategy.
· Even musicians at the peak of their career continue to seek coaching. We make it easily accessible.
Did we mention the focus group? Yeah. That's free too.
· We enable you to conduct a free focus group with 25 random music fans giving their feedback on any one of your tracks.
· Lastly, keep all your rights. Keep all your revenue on deals you get. No strings! No catches!
· Remember, with MusicXray there are no pre-screeners, no annual fees, and no middle-men. Just a direct link between artist and decision maker.
Sign up is completely free!
See what all the buzz is about with no cost to you. Simply click the button to get up and running in less than 5 minutesSign up now